Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Karl Roemer's Long Division Song (music video)
Karl Roemer - Long Division: The Song That I Must Sing lyrics
This is the song that I must sing,
In order to divide like a queen or king
This is the song that I must sing,
In order to divide like a queen or king
Divide, multiply, subtract, bring down
Divide, multiply, subtract, bring down
Divide, multiply, subtract, bring down
Divide, multiply, subtract, bring down
Division is a most important operation
It has a cousin called multiplication
It involves making groups of an equal size
Or making a given number of groups to organize
This is the song that I must sing,
In order to divide like a queen or king
This is the song that I must sing,
In order to divide like a queen or king
Divide, multiply, subtract, bring or down
Divide, multiply, subtract, bring down
Divide, multiply, subtract, bring down
Divide, multiply, subtract, bring down
Its use for making packages and sharing things
Partitioning money and making clothing
Calculating speed, average or given times
It all can be shown equally on number lines
This is the song that I must sing,
In order to divide like a queen or king
This is the song that I must sing,
In order to divide like a queen or king
Divide, multiply, subtract, bring down
Divide, multiply, subtract, bring down
Divide, multiply, subtract, bring down
Divide, multiply, subtract, bring down
Division and fractions are like close neighbors
The dividend in the numerator
The divisor is down in the denominator
The quotient’s the answer and the remainder’s left over
This is the song that I must sing,
In order to divide like a queen or king
This is the song that I must sing,
In order to divide like a queen or king
Divide, multiply, subtract, bring down
Divide, multiply, subtract, bring down
Divide, multiply, subtract, bring down
Divide, multiply, subtract, bring down
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment