Unfortunately, I don't have lyrics for this BEAUTIFUL art project:
This kid kept going!
Fun song by Jonathan Mann
Pi day
getting down on pi day
everybody getting all euclidian up in here
pi day
dance and stuff on pi day
ratio circumfrence diameter
Do like circles? I like circles!
And you know once a year
We can celebrate a circle's circumference ratio to diameter
March 14th
March 14th
this is the nerdiest of days
I will celebrate and dance a jig
In the nerdiest of ways
3 1 4 1 5
getting down on pi day
everybody getting all euclidian up in here
pi day
dance and stuff on pi day
ratio circumfrence diameter
Do like circles? I like circles!
And you know once a year
We can celebrate a circle's circumference ratio to diameter
March 14th
March 14th
this is the nerdiest of days
I will celebrate and dance a jig
In the nerdiest of ways
3 1 4 1 5
Pi day
getting down on pi day
everybody getting all euclidian up in here
pi day
dance and stuff on pi day
ratio circumfrence diameter
circle here and circle there
i can find the circumference
and if i
didn't have pi
i wouldn't stand a chance
March 14th
March 14th
Let's say a joyful prayer
See a circle be a circle
You don't wanna be a square
getting down on pi day
everybody getting all euclidian up in here
pi day
dance and stuff on pi day
ratio circumfrence diameter
circle here and circle there
i can find the circumference
and if i
didn't have pi
i wouldn't stand a chance
March 14th
March 14th
Let's say a joyful prayer
See a circle be a circle
You don't wanna be a square
No comments:
Post a Comment